Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why?

Why is it when you're waiting on something life slows down? Generally speaking, my life flies by and gets faster every year I get older. I still can't believe I've graduated High School and it's really unbelievable that I graduated from college. Now, here I am living in a place I had never heard of until about 4 weeks before moving here and we're stuck waiting on yet another job offer. I'm not real hopeful it'll be a great offer, but it's something to wait for. It was supposed to come yesterday but didn't, shocker, and so thinking maybe today- yeah, not today either. It seems like Tuesday and Wednesday would never end.

So, yesterday after dinner to tire the kids out and have a little fun we took them to the park. Jeebs got a few cute pics of the ever present death slide. Seriously, death slide, I went down it at terminal velocity and jammed my tailbone at the bottom, good times. Cagey looks like he is training for the luge. luge?



2 comments:

The Airharts said...

What job offer-I need to call and get cought up! Also where is the death slide-we thought we found one too-but its not that one-we should traid death slide info. Ha HA

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

LOL! Cage looks like the white Jamaican who wasn't in Cool Runnings.