Monday, August 4, 2008

Update

Today I got to SHOP! We went to DSW shoe store which I was soooo excited about, but, alas, I did not find anything I couldn't live without. I found a couple of cute tops at the Buckle and got several items at Gymboree for around 30$. I was really just in hog heaven having stores to go to other than Target and Walmart. We also made it to Great Harvest and got some tasty bread and cookies. Then tonight we went to Cabella's and got sugar free candy which is already working on my stomach and lower GI tract :) Oh well, it was tasty. If I just knew where everything was. Hopefully we will get to spend a couple of days in our neck of the woods- Provo/Orem. I have a chiro appointment Thursday morning and I couldn't be more excited!! Glen, if you're reading this- we'll be in Provo all day on Thursday- so if y'all want to do something- don't know what. I just want to shop and eat :)

4 comments:

Thompson family said...

Seriously...is this Vanessa? I saw your post on Em's blog! This is Angie, how are you? Where are you living now? We're back in Provo for Mike's PhD! It's so funny because the other day I was making chocolate milk and I thought about you and how you used to drink that every day after your ballet class! Time flies for sure!

The Airharts said...

Hey, glad your having fun! Be happy your missing this crazy heat wave-105-110 for the rest of the week. Oh and we were at the beach yesterday and a body washed up-crrrrrazy.

DyessFam said...

Gert what are you doing in Utah? I know you didn't go there just so you could shop.....right?! hehe...I wouldn't put it past you. Hey, while you're there, why don't you just drop on down to hotter than hades Phoenix. Hahaha...I seriously wouldn't wish that on anybody right now. Well, I hope you have a great time and find some patent leather shoes to display. :)

wagdog said...

yall need to come over on thursday for BBQ. call me