Friday, August 22, 2008

Sharing Time

I am trying to prepare my sharing time for Sunday and I have a serious mental block. I know I want the kids to prepare an FHE of their own, but I'm not quite sure how to do it. There needs to be a lesson and an activity- but how do I do it where they come up with it? Think Think Think. Maybe a series of questions? HMMMMmmmm What to do, what to do...

My head is about to explode trying to think of all the things I need to get done tomorrow and Sunday. I've just got to relax- I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and gosh darn it people like me - ha!! Any and all suggestions are welcomed. BTW has anybody read the 4th Twilight book yet- just want to know what everybody thought.

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

sorry-no ideas about the sharing time, but-I think that the easier way out is to cancel primary/nursary all together untill the sick bugs are gone-man am I happy that I am gone right now!