Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scroll down and read the post beneath this

Then you can enjoy the pics!! Utah!! Life elevated- barfo


KaraTAAAEE class- Kelton's buddy day was Thursday and Tates got to go with him- she had so much fun.

Cagey- the fearless tree. We "hiked" around Silver Lake up Big Cottonwood canyon. The weather was PERFECT- Jeebs was in heaven.

A bubble bath with a ridiculous amount of bubbles.


Tates and Kelton...hamming it up. The 4 Goobers in Glen's front yard. Tates, Kelton, Cooper and Cage.




The 3 super Goobers on Grandma and Grandpa Nicolaysen's balcony. BTW they're supposed to be looking like cowboys resting their hands on their pants- cagey...almost got it.

The ultimate pool tournament in the basement. To be continued...Just for the record I schooled Jeebs and Tom in pool a couple of nights before this.




1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Well, I thought I'd give you an update on the poo situation...hahahaha. Just kidding. No really, I will if you want. Hehe. Your kiddos are so cuter-patooters!!! I bet the bubble bath will be remembered for much time to come. I still remember when Sara and I were kids, we would get done with our bath, splash some water on the floor of the bathroom and slip and slide all over the place. Man that was fun! Yeah, Momma didn't think so, though. Oh, yeah, slip and slide fun!