Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blah di Blah Blah

Well, today we went hiking up in big cottonwood canyon around silver lake. I haven't seen James this happy in a long time so I guess when we get home he'll be back to his grumpy depressed self. Makes me feel so good about myself :) Then we had lunch at Red Robin which was super tasty. Cagey took a marathon nap afterwords. Then we had dinner in Liberty Park which I know was the death park when I was little, but my in-laws insist it's Pioneer Park that is the death park, but whatever. The highlight of the day for me was getting to read the 4th and final book of the twilight series. I got it last night and I'm over halfway through. It's really pretty good. I am now at a very pivotal point in the story and I am sitting in here in the dark waiting for Cage fall asleep so I can go finish it. I know I'm going to be so sad I didn't save it for the plane ride home, but oh well. I hope all is well - 9:57 and all's weeeeaaalll!!! name the movie

2 comments:

Erik said...

No idea on the movie comment, but I just go Breaking Dawn from Addie and I'm excited to start it. Kimberly said we could write the parts, but then we had to teach it to them so they actually know what they are saying. Blah - I hate this! Just wanted you to know that I had polish free fingernails and toenails on Sunday - he, he. Glad you are having a great time!

wagdog said...

ROBIN HOOD!!!!!!
ROBIN HOOD!!!!!!
ROBIN HOOD!!!!!!
Stank Nastay!