Monday, September 29, 2008

No pants and no shoes

Well I always believed my mom when she told me that you needed to put babies in shoes because they'll give you a problem about wearing shoes when they're older if you always let them go around barefoot. So, I almost always had Taylor in shoes or some kind of something covering her feet. With Cagey I haven't done so well. He has always had such a tiny little bum that everything I put on him slipped off. So there were lots of days I would just put him in a diaper and shirt. It's come back to bite me. Every time we get home from somewhere or Cagey comes in from outside- he strips off his pants and his shoes. He drives me nuts!! Especially when he strips down where ever he wants to in the house and leaves his pants and shoes behind. Here's a pic of him today wagging his pantless bum at me.




And here's Tates trying to smile normal and not encourage her brother.


No comments: