Friday, September 5, 2008

Ya know what sucks?

Tropical Storms and Hurricanes! Our weather was really nice this week. It was a lot less humid and not quite as hot- Holy Hanna has blown that all out of the water. We have disgusting humidity right now and heat. We are just waiting for Hanna to make landfall and it should be an interesting ride.

So I said I would post some pics of shoes that I really love for fall and I haven't posted any but that one, so I've found a bunch that I really like and here we go...

I these are some of the cutest boots I've seen- they're around 600$. Let me just get out my credit card ha!
I think these are dang cute boots, but I can't really see myself wearing them- what would you wear?


I think these are weird and funky and purple is supposed to be in for fall. I like a little funk in my shoes- just wonder if they'd make my cankles look worse :)These are also funky weird oxfords- different enough to catch my attention. I'm loving DSW.com.


And now for the cutest bedside table and lamp for Cagey's train room...

Tada!And a cute table- it's on sale too hehehehe

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Okay, so the outfit I'm thinking you would have to wear with those boots would have to be of the street walker variety, but more upscale! Ahahahahahah...heheheh. Yeah, when you mentioned your cankles, I nearly choked on my own spit! That was funny. Hey remember mine? I know you do, because you gave them their special name, remember? ;) Maybe I could get some boots to cover them up. I found some very cute Aerosole ones, alas, they are out of my price range at present. Maybe some year. And.....I absolutely have to make fun of you for talking about the colors and footwear that is in for fall. I can't believe you are going all Vogue on me!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhh! I might have to have an extra puke session just for that! Mmmwwwwwhhhahhahhahahahahah!