Thursday, September 18, 2008

Target, nice weather, and spending money

All of these things go hand in hand. I went to Target to get Taylor's karate stuff and I came out with 72$ worth of stuff. Yeah, I know I got to keep my bum out of Target- especially when the weather is nice. When the weather cools off all I want to do is go out and shop!! I'm always in such a better mood and I have the energy to stroll down every isle and look at every clearance end cap! I saw a really cute shower curtain for 15$ on clearance- almost, but decided against it. I got some pillows for 5$ to put in my shams and I got Cagey a frog clock on clearance because he says all the time he needs a clock in his room- I don't know why. Anyway, I just wish there were more stores to meander through here in New Bern when the weather gets nice. I love going to Raleigh and shopping, but it is always a big chunk of change because you know you're not coming back for a while. Annoying.

In job news- Jeebs applied for a interactive art director/ web developer position with Harry & David!! Everybody keep your fingers crossed!! If you haven't had Harry & David chocolate blueberries and bing cherries- go out and buy some you won't be disappointed. They have already looked at his website, but no email or anything. It would be in Oregon which would make James happy :)

2 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

I expect a Harry and David gift basket come Christmas:) YUMMY!

DyessFam said...

I think you should have Jeebs put in his contract that you will need a monthly supply of their products for research purposes! :) And, you know you would like some cool beans socks. I think yer jest skeert! Oh, yeah, I was looking online to see if I could find ballet t-shirts and they really don't have anything anymore! Craziness!