Friday, September 12, 2008

Spoiler Alert

I've been reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince because I'm sick of waiting on the movie to come out. It was supposed to come out in November but has been bumped back to JULY!! I'm glad Twilight has been bumped up, but dang, I've been following Harry Potter for a lot longer. Anyway, this is the first Harry Potter book I've read all the way through. I have to say- it was really good- but what the heck kind of messed up world are we living in when a great man and main character like Dumbledore is killed!!?? I know I sound like a freak-o but I've always loved Halloween. I love the weather, or the hope of fall weather (if you're in East Texas or NC), the fun of dressing up and the stupid light-hearted tricks. Whenever it starts feeling like fall I pull out all the Harry Potter movies and spice candles. So, now I have to wait until summer for Harry Potter and it's not going to feel like fall, it's not going to be spice candles time and it will just feel weird to be watching Harry Potter and now to top it off, Dumbledore will be killed!!! Woe is me.

Today I bought some fall smelling plug-ins and life is smelling better already. I just wish the weather would start cooling off- yes I know I have at least another month to wait before that happens, but hey, a girl can dream right? I just thought in Harry Potter they would start clapping or something, chanting "I do believe in wizards, I do believe in wizards". I don't know why I care so much- it's just a book, but dang, how much more are they going to take from Harry. :) Now I've got to get Deathly Hallows or whatever the heck the last one is.

No comments: