Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Creativity


This weather has been fabulous- so I have had to be creative to get my kids outside to enjoy it. I told Tates to go out and take pictures of all the different colors in nature and I told Cagey to go find as many different shapes of leaves he could find. They both only lasted a few minutes.

But, that's not what this is about...this is about Cagey's creativity. In sacrament meeting on Sunday we sang "I am a Child of God". Cagey is constantly asking, "are we done yet?" and laying all over the bench, but when we sang that song for the closing hymn he sat up in his seat and I heard him singing his little heart out. I could only sing a few lines and then I was done. I love hearing my kids sing the primary hymns- there's nothing sweeter to me. As he was singing the 3rd verse- the line is "I am a child of God, rich blessings are in store..."- well Cagey sings it, "I am a child of God, rich blessings are in STORES...". I just wonder which store Cagey thinks he can find blessings. (for me it's Super Target:)

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Ah, yes....Super Target!