Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Our neighbors are always having parties- we finally got invited to one!! hehehe- we're movin' on up!! movin' on up!! movin' on up!! Anyway the kids had a blast hunting for eggs, jumping in the jumpcastle and jumping on the velcro wall thing- yeah seriously. They had one of those velcro wall things where you put on the velcro suit and get stuck. I even did it. The velcro wasn't strong enough to hold me :(

Easter morning:
Jeebs slept in and missed it. He missed it!!! He was watching "V" and he couldn't fall asleep until 4:30. No, not his wife "V" the tV show, "V". Wouldn't it be sweet if he had stayed up to watch me sleep? (no really, that would be creepy)

I bought the kids these cute little poof ball stuffed animals at Harris Teeter. I first spotted the hedgehog and since Cagey is obsessed with Sonic the hedgehog, I had to. Well, I thought they were so dang cute- they ended up throwing them like balls around the living room and now they sit all alone on the side table in the living room. oh well.

No comments: