Sunday, April 4, 2010

Today the lemon bars won...



Maybe it's because it's Easter or maybe because it's General Conference weekend- either way I have eaten wayyyyy too much. I have been taking a freaking sabbatical from my 'diet'. I made lemon bars because I love lemon bars and they are perfect for Easter and General Conference. OH my gosh- these lemon bars were AWESOME...I wanted to roll around on the floor and make out with these lemon bars. I didn't, but I ate almost half the pan- with help from Jeebs of course. We are both sick!!! Diet starts MONDAY!!!!! No really, the immovable mocking of the scale has got to STOP! (this is the recipe I used :)http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/zesty-lemon-bars

Also- my computer died. I have no way to upload my pictures. argh.
And also- We made cagey throw up by forcing his mouth open to drop in some mucinex quick melts. It was brown... speckled with easter candy coated shells and...I caught every last drop of it. YESSSSSS!! easy clean up when it's all in your hands.

No comments: