Saturday, April 10, 2010

while I'm thinking about it...





Is anybody else watching Dancing with the Stars? I only watch it when I catch it on so I can watch the train wreck that is Kate Gosselin. OH my GIOSh- the jive? that she danced was the first time I saw this horrific display of grossness. Wow. Don't ever dance again Kate- I mean step away- and NOT a dance step- go do something else, fast, fast, fast- never ever dance again. Bad, bad, bad. BUT- I cannot look away and I think that's why she keeps getting voted for. I never liked her on Jon and Kate- I thought she was horrible to her husband and I got so sick of her acting like she was the best thing that has happened to multiples since fertility drugs (instead of sliced bread ha!). I feel terrible for what has happened to their marriage and those POOR CHILDREN!! get it together people!! BUT-now she is making a horrid display of herself on this show. This past week she danced the paso doble- no no no no no no no no. Her face was devoid of any emotion except for the half snarl she gave her partner at the beginning. She has no concept of body placement and she moves like a 5 year old in a tutu. Please Kate- for the love of dance- get yourself out!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

GOOD GRIEF. Looks like she got the "augmentation" surgery she wanted when she had the stomach job. Next time you catch it on t.v. let me know so I can have a laugh. She was such a witch to her husband. No self-respecting man wants to be spoken to like they're the stupidest thing to ever come down the pike. However, it seems that most women talk to their husbands that way, and they think they're being so cool. It's sickening.

alexandriasmomma said...

QUIT posting HER pics, gee!!! Who gives a DANG what she looks like? I always think of a talk Elder Maxwell gave years ago. He was wondering what we would look like if our INNER true selves were translated into our OUTER physical looks. Wouldn't THAT be interesting? Kate would prolly look like the Wicked Witch of the East, except that is a cut to poor Margaret Hamilton.