Friday, April 9, 2010

Dinner Blahs

I am so sick of the mediocre slop that I make for dinner night after night just to avoid all the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. So as I was trying to think up new recipes to make I remembered my MARTHA STEWART EVERYDAY FOOD MAGAZINES!! Thanks to my mom I have a nice collection- also thanks to my mom I have a Martha Stewart Living collection as well...I am also loving this little face...

Anyway, back to the task at hand- I decided to run to Walmart and get a few things to make out of the March and April issues. But for tonight I decided to do a recipe my mom was telling me on the phone that she saw on Martha- a beef bolognese pasta sauce and a Paula Dean recipe, Spinach and Strawberry salad. Cagey complained and said he wasn't going to eat, but in true Cagey formhe said "actually i want some." He ended up liking it. I say again, there's hope!
Ezra liked it too :) and I am loving my new scarf from Target. I swear I'm gonna sue them for MAKING me spend so much money :)


and I'm out!!

No comments: