Saturday, April 17, 2010

Opening Ceremonies


Taylor had her first softball game today. She did well, but they didn't win. I wish I had done something special for her opening day, but I knew the day was going to be long and all I could think of was getting through it and keeping 2 little boys from throwing a big ol' coup up on us :) Jeebs took a lot of pictures and Taylor was really disappointed she didn't get a hit, but she has about 12 more games to go! I think her favorite part was wearing her uniform- she wore it all day long and told everybody we saw that she had a game today.

3 comments:

DyessFam said...

You go, girl! Live vicariously through your daughter! Hehe:)

DyessFam said...

Okay, I meant that one for the post about you nearly crying you are so proud of Tates. But I did mean to say that I love those socks!

alexandriasmomma said...

Shelly, you absolutely crack me up!! How in the world ARE you???

OOPS! I wonder if they meant for the verification word to be "tords"? Close call there!