Thursday, April 1, 2010

SNOWBOARDING!!!

I've been water skiing since I was- I think 7 or 8. I've never snow skied or snowboarded. I told Jeebs when we were dating that if he could get up on 1 ski I would go snowboarding with him. He got up on 2, but not 1- not good enough :) I regret not going with him then- before my body was broken from pushing 3 children from my loins. I might try next time though- it looked fun.

Tates warming up.

Jeebs, Tates and Uncle Tom headed up the bunny slope.

Uncle Tom- he got it the first time down. Thank heavens for Uncle Tom- after Cagey decided he wanted to go too and Ezra decided he just wanted nothing to do with snowboarding he took Taylor up the lift and stayed with her as she went down. Actually- he said he went about half way down with her and then said see ya later Taylor. Thanks Tom! :)

You see those 2 horizontal lumps? That's Jeebs and Uncle Tom- and Tates in front of Jeebs where you can't really see her.

Cagey did his signature "I don't want to do it" then 20 minutes later after all the gear had been rented and lift passes bought, " actually, I want to do it". I got him his boots while struggling with Ezra and camera, and my large annoying saddlebag I call a purse- just as I was sending hate out towards Jeebs he came in and saved me. I love Jeebs- he always feels the hate!! lol

Jeebs and Cagey getting on the lift- this is where I exited. Ezra was DONE- and so were my arms. They were shaking from standing there trying to hold him and get pictures at the same time.
Done! snowboarding with daddy- check!

No comments: