Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby daddy


I have learned way too much about baby daddies at Walmart-

1. Is it uncommon these days to have all the same baby daddy? is that the exception? One checker told me she had 5 girls with all the same "baby daddy". Please don't hold back about your sex life- you've only known me for the 2 minutes you were scanning my groceries. She apparently "knew" (in the biblical sense) her baby daddy for 15 years, but had only been married to him for 9. Awesome.

2. Where in the heck did the 's go after baby's daddy? I'm assuming baby daddy is referring to the man that knocked you up, but didn't marry your sorry tail and is only good enough to be referred to as a "baby daddy". Was there a movie called baby daddy? This is bugging me. Where did the 's go?

3. Apparently my "baby daddy" and me only make babies that look "all alike".

AWww Walmart- thanks for the higher learning.

2 comments:

Page said...

This sounds more like something for Bitter blog, nice.

Unknown said...

I love it! Your so funny! Thanks for the good laugh(: