Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jumping with Ezra

I spent one hot afternoon out on the trampoline with Ezra. It's his new favorite thing to do, keeps him from "ruining" Cagey's life (according to Cagey), and keeps him from screaming for me to nurse him. He has been a punk lately- this morning he busted my lip with his head. I'm just glad my teeth didn't break or chip (this time- thanks Glen).

He loves to be naked lately and I was thinking how nice it is to be little and enjoy being naked.
1. you don't have to worry about anything flopping, swinging or jiggling.
2. you don't know you're showing your money to the world.
3. "bad naked" isn't in your vocabulary yet so any position, activity or movement is definitely okay whilst naked.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Page said...

paragraph numero uno, win, paragraph dos, well let's just say i stopped at swinging. Thanks.



jk hilarious.

also funny that my verification word is "vividso"

Yes. So vivid.

DyessFam said...

Okay, so your post made me start laughing and then I nearly busted a gut when I read Page's comment. I might have to go lay down now to thwart an involuntary throw-up session from laughing too hard. ;p