Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dear Yang,

I miss you and every time I think about you being gone I get really really sad. I can still cry myself to sleep when I think about it too much. I've been playing Christmas songs already and I started playing the Christmas duets we used to play EVERY Christmas. I had to quit because I wanted to start crying and it was in the morning and I had the rest of the day to get through. Remember when I wore tennis shoes in the snow and got them completely soaked on the walk down to campus? Then you gave me your shoes to wear and you chilled in your socks at work all day? That meant a lot and I don't think I thanked you or appreciated you like I should have. I know I suck at life, but I'm still trying so I can see you again. I miss having someone who has my back- that was you- you always had my back.

I hope you have a lot of work on the other side to do to keep you busy because I know you miss everybody too. If I didn't have kids to keep me going I'd probably spend my days going crazy or just drinking Dr Pepper all day to shorten my life expectancy :)

Love,
Nessa (6 years and counting)

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Gee, I was so glad to see that pic of Yang when I got to your blog tonight. I've tried to stay busy today for obvious reasons. It seems when I try to explain how much Yang means to all of us it just comes out sounding very mediocre. And Yang is the very ANTITHESIS of mediocrity!!!