Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Fashion Failday

It's that time again - Friday Fashion Failday. I'm wearing my American Eagle jeans with my AE belt, a white cami, and this particularly sad top I bought online from j crew. It was on sale and it had ruffles. I am a sucker for sales and ruffles. I should have sent it back. When I buy things online I have to wait for them for so long that once I finally get them the excitement of just having something new overrules my senses. So, I ended up keeping this boxy, shapeless sad sad top.

I took off my jeans after I got home from Target because I was so hot. Then before I made dinner I changed into a t shirt that didn't require layers because again I was hot. So when I was about to take a picture of what I changed into (a major fashion fail- complete with knit gauchos and tennis shoes, never do that look) Jeebs informed me that that wouldn't be honeset. So, I went and changed back into what I had on for the day and acted like an idiot while snapping pictures of myself and making Jeebs snap a few too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: