Sunday, September 12, 2010

We're Old

September 11th was supposed to be Jeebs' and my engagaversary. He came over to my apartment early that morning and we hadn't even turned on the TV. We couldn't believe what we were seeing. I think we sat on the couch for the whole day watching the news horrified at the events. I did go to my morning class but my professor came in and canceled because of the events that were unfolding. What a horrible day.

Instead today is our official engagaversary. I've already posted that story so I won't do it again, but wow- 9 years and 3 kids later (all the same baby daddy) and we're still going strong, hatin' on eachother. Happy Engagaversary Jeebs!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!

I was 3 month pregnant with our first and I think I cried all that day. At one point even in the car while driving. I had to pull over because I couldn't see the road. Hormones of pregnancy and a terrible tragedy equals one emotional momma!