Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vanessa

The heavens are speaking to me. I bought Jillian Michael's book "Making the Cut" on ebay and the P90X cardio DVD at the same time. I got the book first and immediately opened it up to find "Dedicated to my best friend, Vanessa." ha! After a few days I got the P90X dvd and started it up to check out what all the hype was about- the girl that does the workout with him, her name is Vanessa. I think something is trying to be said, I just don't know what it is. Maybe it's just that there are more people named Vanessa than I thought. How many Vanessas do you know? I'm not the first Jeebs knew, dag.

I also faced my fears this week and went to the dang doctor. I've been having discomfort and pain in my thyroid area- along with having dizzy spells constantly for a month- I thought it was time to get it checked out. I was terrified. I made the appointment and started shaking and freaking out. Then on the morning of my actual appointment I got ready with my heart racing. When I finally checked in I felt like I was going to have a heart attack the whole time. The nurse took my blood pressure and it was 120/102. Ha. yeah- I have a little white coat. If you know about my last birth experience you know why. Anyway, I had a checkup and an ultrasound of my thyroid- which was weird. I had blood tests done and then I was sent on my way. The best part about my check up? Getting to say NO to the questions about tobacco, alcohol and caffeine usage- and yes to exercising regularly. (I should be really healthy right? dang all those years of Dr. Pepper addiction!) Now- I just have to freak out every time the phone rings thinking the doctor's office is calling to give me some horrific news. I really should be heavily sedated all. the. time. I should end all my posts with poor jeebs. So, poor Jeebs. Percy facing his fears:)

1 comment:

Page said...

And then it's Percy bleeding from his mouth on his fears.