Friday, September 3, 2010

Fashion Friday



What do you get when there is nothing on TV- you've had a day full of whining, vomit and chiro appts- and you've been looking at way too many fashion blogs??? You get Vanessa's Friday Fashion!!! And, I know all of you are thinking what is the fabulous Vanessa wearing today. Well- think no more... I am wearing an outfit I've worn about 20 times- but I love it. the main reason I love it is because I don't have to layer this top. I have been so freaking hot since we got back from Utah. blagh. (I miss Utah in the fall so much)

I'm wearing my chambray shirt from Maurices- which already has a dang hole in it. Thank you Maurices for having such fabulous quality clothes. Gap capris that I rolled up and scored for 14$ many moons ago (wish I had leggings or something more straight) and my gladiators that I love right now because my back is hating heels. Do you like my background? I wanted to pose with the vacuum cleaner because it's only appropriate.

I say again- Jeebs is so long suffering. Maybe I should not do a fashion Friday post. What do ya think? I think I need to pick up my living room before I take pics in here and post for all the world to see. oh well.