Friday, September 17, 2010

Fashion Friday Failday


This was inspired by my little brother's comment on my last fashion Friday post. It made me laugh out loud because as much as I would love to be the put together fashionista that's in my heart, well I am just not. So I give you Fashion Friday Failday...

I'm wearing a very boring t-shirt and some gap seersucker capris that are as old as Methusla. These things are finally falling apart. If y'all aren't enjoying this, at least I'm getting more motivation for my diet. I love how Jeebs is posing in the background. (Photograph courtesy of Bart :)) This is how I wear my hair most days because I hate fixing my hair. My headband is actually older than my capris. I got it at Old Navy right after Taylor was born and I love it. I wish I could find more cute tie on headbands that would actually stay in my hair like this one. Old Navy? can you get on that? thanks.

No comments: