Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ezra's artwork

I have to post this because I'm impressed with this little guy's dexterity. At 18 months or so he was holding pens, pencils and crayons correctly. I don't think I've had a kid yet that was entertained with just a plain piece of white paper and a box of crayons. I just realized there were no crayons left out of the box when he was done. I gave him a plain piece of white paper and a big box of crayons. He got up to the table, colored for a bit, returned his crayons to the box and then got down. Later, after Taylor got home he was freaking out wanting something out of her backpack. He found a small pencil she said he could have and I ripped out a piece of notebook paper for him to scribble on. Here are his creations...
He also freaked out a little today because he thought I got rid of his piece of ham. When I showed him I hadn't- he stuffed as many pieces in his mouth that he could before I stopped him. What a boy.

4 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

I'll have to put a box of crayons in the box for Ezra! I love to buy crayons and I love to open a new box. It's a weird thing. I don't even like to COLOR! Let's face it; I'm just a weird old bag. OH, and gee, the dinner for Whitney has been CANCELLED. So I'm gonna blanch and freeze the broccoli, we'll use the chickens, and we'll eat lots of crescent rolls and chicken cratchets. I added it all up and I only spent 38 bucks on food. So.....

Page said...

Hey I freaking love pencils but I never use them.



PS believe it or not my captcha is sperm.

PSS apologies to all

alexandriasmomma said...

DANG!! More than a one-word comment! Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! Hehehehe, j/k.

alexandriasmomma said...

Oh, and I'm assuming a "captcha" is the word verification?