Sunday, January 2, 2011

Out with a bang


We decided to send 2010 out with a bang- so New Year's Eve morning we loaded up the guns, ammo, targets and chillens and drove out to the boonies to shoot.
Jeebs was in his element- guns, soda pop bottles and tromping around in the boons. He is a southerner at heart.


I have to say the high point of the morning was getting to wear my late Christmas present from Jeebs. He got me my first pair o' Oakleys. I have to admit I thought it was ridiculous to spend so much on sunglasses, but I am in love- they are like blankets for my eyes. He got them for "cheap" on steepandcheap.com (thanks Tessa). They just really make me want to go snowmobiling somewhere.

The low point of the morning- too much sugar free candy and no bathroom in the woods. I won't go into details- woe was me.


That night we went up to the church for some DDR and Rock band with the youth. It was fun for me because I am addicted to Dance Dance Revolution. I forgot to take pictures- dang it, but I snapped a quick one as we were leaving. I didn't get Ezra in the picture, but he looked something like this.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Love the pics, love the stories, don't love being so far away.