Thursday, January 13, 2011

Messy Living Room

This is what it looks like when all 3 of my chillens play DDR. I was really embarrassed by how messy my living room was, but I had to post this because it's so funny. Really, this is what my living room generally looks like in the evenings after Tates has taken over the love seat with her school junk and Ezra has drug random things in here. Notice my scarf on the floor and the bakugan that are never played with just drug around by little brother and randomly scattered. argh.Tates also likes to take over the couch with some of her stuff and Cagey can never find his shoes because they're random places through out the house.


After being home so many days in a row I had to do a Pier 1 and Target run. My Pier 1 run was pretty successful, the Target one, not so much. I got this cute hat door hanger thing from Christmas 75% off. I thought they were so cute, but there was no way I was paying full price. Anyway- I thought if I put a glittered heart over the little snowflake I could make it work for Valentine's Day. I think it needs something else- like a border around the heart or something- suggestions? I think it's pretty dang cute and I love Valentine's Day- because Jeebs always gets me the most awesome presents hehehehe

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

I'm glad you posted your messiness! My house always looks like that. If I am able to clean it all up and put everything in its place, it takes less than 5 minutes for it to look as if no cleaning ever took place. Ailey does the same dragging around random things, too. Yeah, needs something else. You could put Be Mine on it or tie a piece of pink or white ribbon around it, make a big honkin' bow and stick the heart in the middle? I don't know. It will work for ST. Patrick's Day, too. :)