Monday, January 31, 2011

I found this today


Jeebs really needs an office. He was on the phone in a meeting for 3 and half hours- trying to hear. If you can't tell, that is our closet. Nice. (Please buy our house) Soooooo then I wondered...
What am I going to make for dinner? I went to Harris Teeter and decided whilst I was there to make fajitas. As I drove home without the bell pepper I planned on getting- I wondered if I should go to Sonic and just get burgers. The would make the kids happy- I haven't had a Sonic burger in forever- I could get Jeebs a red velvet cheesecake blast that he's been talking about fo'evah. But, I held strong and decided just to endure the whining and groaning. I made beef fajitas, fresh pico, souped up some store bought guac, and fresh refried beans made from canned pintos. I got home at 6:30 and the food was all on the table ready to go at 6:50-sans help from husband- super Nessa moment.

I piled up my plate with all my Mexican goodness and made a much smaller version for buggy who was full of chocolate chips and free samples from Harris Teeter. It was a thing of beauty. I should have taken a pic, but I didn't, cuz I was hungry. How many people partook of this feast? One, me. Yep. Jeebs would usually eat, but he came out of the closet- hehe- after 7 pm- coming down with the flu. Hooray for my miraculous yummy dinner. I should just relive my college days and live on eggs and rice.

PS SUSAN!! you are the big winner of the super duper big fun awesome prize!! I have no idea what it is and Jeebs told me in a nice smart alec way that "even [he] could have gotten that one". Whatever- so be excited be very excited- it's coming...some day...some how :) Way to go Susan and quit losing your kid in the store!! hehehee

No comments: