Thursday, January 27, 2011

Umm

Made pozole, and Texas sheet cake- then as an afterthought- thinking I might not have enough food- I made my homemade salsa. It was the biggest hit of the night. I have to say my homemade salsa is pretty dang good. Men are so funny- they also took seconds of cake. I really wanted to try it, but I resisted. I love Texas sheet cake! My salsa is very easy- it's just canned diced tomatoes, cilantro, onion, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper, and a little jalapeno for heat. Blend it all together in the blender and magic happens- yum. Try it and you'll love it and then you can take it to a meeting with a bunch of bishops and they'll love it too :) I'm so tired, why am I blogging? gotta go to bed..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, I have to comment on this.. Dave and I were both talking about this salsa and how good it is, really AMAZING, Vanessa! I had to look it up today again because we NEED it! (: Love you!