Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fiery flames O' Hell

Remember about 2 years ago this post? Yeah- it was freaky, real freaky. Well, Monday morning we awoke to another nice surprise. We slept in because it was our last day to sleep in and around 9:30 Jeebs ran out to get donuts (a flatbread, egg whites and sausage sandwich for me) and milk. About a half minute after he walks out he comes back in which was sort of freaky telling me, "We have to start locking the car at night- the ipod is gone, and so are all the adaptors and cables." Who goes into somebody's driveway and ransacks their car? Especially a car with an NRA sticker on the back- they probably weren't smart enough to know what NRA means (it means we will shoot yo' punk A down!- in case you didn't know). When he got back he told me that his nice pocket knife/gadget thing was gone and all the spare change- excuse me just the quarters, ya know because nickels and dimes are too hard to deal with. If you are so poor you have to rob my car at least have the decency to take the nickels and dimes- I don't even feel sorry for you. I don't feel very safe in this neighborhood after these two incidents among other incidents that haven't been documented. The more I drive around here the more I think- wow this isn't that great of a neighborhood.

It really bugs me to have things stolen from us because we would never entertain the thought of taking things from others. I don't even let my children touch other people's cars in a parking lot. I won't even tell a white lie to get Taylor out of the hell-hole of a school she's in- for fear of 1. being dishonest and 2. taking the spot of somebody who has a legitimate reason for going to that school.

So- live it up Beatrice, whoever you are, hope you enjoy the 2$ worth of quarters and the 5 year old ipod...and the fiery flames of hell lickin' at yo' butt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awful! How can these people live with themselves? I'm so sorry!