Monday, November 24, 2008

18 weeks and counting...

This has gone by pretty fast, but dang stressful. I won't go through the long list of stresses right now- but I am determined to document this pregnancy. I have 2 prego pics from my first pregnancy and none from my second. So, here I am in all my glory. I had a midwife appointment today- it took her a bit to find the heartbeat and stay on it- the baby is apparently a swimmer. Okay- now you can all leave comments on how good I look hehehehehe :) yeah right.


Trying to make my face look as thin as possible- too bad you can't suck in gobblers.
This is after Jeebs told me my belly wasn't going to show up in the picture with my black shirt. So here is my belly - looking more chubby than full of baby.

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Great-I'm glad everything went well with the midwife!

DyessFam said...

Work it! Work that belly, Girl! Strut on wicha bad self! You should play that song "I'm too Sexy" haaay!