Monday, November 10, 2008

I love...

when my kids get along and they're really sweet to each other. It makes me feel like I'm not a total failure as a mother. I also love ballet. I always have- I always will. I had one year at BYU that I stayed through spring/summer terms and I got to take ballet and other dance classes for a whole solid year. I loved it!! I miss it. I still could cry when I watch beautiful ballet. I also really LOVE hot chocolate- I now make it with splenda instead of sugar- so I can drink it without getting that sick gross stomach feeling. But, I don't like drinking a lot of imitation sweeteners especially when I'm pregnant. I also love feeling my new baby wiggle and poke me - it reassures me that he/she is still there and I'm still pregnant- also the disgusting stomach I get when I eat sweets reassures me I'm still pregnant- but I'm not such a fan of that. I have also loved being in the primary at church with my kids. It has been so much fun. I love being a part of teaching children the gospel. Children are so sweet and precious to Heavenly Father and I have been greatly blessed to have been a part of these sweet kids in New Bern's lives. I'm so glad there are actually still sweet kids in the world :) I also love the holidays!! I love to bake - since I am from the south and baking is or winter sport. I never had the opportunity to snow ski or anything growing up, but Jeebs was a snowboarder and I regret never going with him before my body got so decrepit from having children :) but that's okay- maybe when I'm out of my child bearing years. And last but not least, I love Jeebs for being who he is. He is so smart and works really hard to support us even though he has had a string of bad luck with all the companies he's worked for. Oh I have to add- I love Target. I got a maternity dress for 15$ score!! It's not the most flattering of dresses, but I throw a jacket over the top of the fatness and it works! Okay- this was supposed to be my positive post- some people have expressed that my positivity is making them giddy :) and I do want to be a positive person so here it is :) It also helps to wake up in the morning and tell yourself "today is going to be a good day" and then pray for help to make it so. AND I'm out BEATRICE! (that was for Glen, cuz I know he's chewing back the vomit after reading this)

2 comments:

wagdog said...

**Glen vomits big chunks**

DyessFam said...

Ok, all the vomiting must stop! There are pregnant women present and we don't need reminders! :p By the way, you love me cuz I'm cool like that and you just can't get enough of the Shelly! ahhahaha. Its about time I got to add to your thankful/I love list. Woohoo! I do feel like I may be getting a little giddy afterall. Yeah.