Sunday, November 30, 2008

my good deal

I did get a dang cute crib bumper at pottery barn- regularly 99.99- I got it for 29.99. So excited!! I actually bought something from pottery barn kids before Obama takes Pottery Barn Kids out of everyone's grasp for good!!
This is the bumper I got- Jeebs just ran in because they didn't have it at the mall I was at- they looked it up and had it at another mall that was on the way home. So he saw the quilt, but didn't think to get the dadgum quilt too!!! ARGH :) oh well he's still my friend because he got me the bumper. I just think it's so dang cute- and I can paint some little scribbley sheep to hang over the crib to match.

2 comments:

The Nicolaysens said...

Cute bedding! I got Eden's bedding on sale at pottery barn too and I love it!

alexandriasmomma said...

I'm not crazy about that bedding, but as long as you like it, that's GREAT!! I remember how excited I was to actually have matching stuff when Page was born. Uncle Page helped me buy it and it came from an actual boutique-type store instead of a dept. store or discount store. I still love it. You prolly don't remember the wall hanging I made for the boy's room, do you? It was a rainbow with a big puffy cloud at one end. I'm sure it wasn't as cute as I thought it was. I still love my hard rock maple SIMMONS crib that we bought used (the previous owners had ONE kid and they were done) for sixty bucks. My dad loaned me the money and took me over to get it. He knew the couple from Eastman. Those were the days, man, when Eastman had the Eastman News and their own classifieds. You could always find good deals. It just goes to show you how small our paychecks were that we couldn't come up with sixty bucks cash. I paid daddy back in 20 dollar increments.