Thursday, November 6, 2008

When things are bad

and things are bad after election night- or they're going to get bad- I like to bake. I'm making cinnamon rolls today. I don't have enough flour. It makes me so mad to run out of ingredients- especially things like flour. Before we started Cagey wanted to help me so I put him up on the counter next to the mixer and my canisters or flour and sugar. He got a measuring cup, opened the flour canister, and said, "We've got to put some powder in." I thought it was funny. It must be nice to be a kid now. Taylor says being a kid is dumb- I assured her it doesn't get better when you get older. Do you remember thinking that if you could only be an adult life would be great? I do. HA!! Well, hopefully we'll sell our house soon and Jeebs will get a job- a full-time job. Here's to hoping...

2 comments:

baggis said...

I REALLY enjoyed Dave's comments. I finally had time to read them. Actually I finally REMEMBERED to read them.

Hope you got your bugs killed, gee.

DyessFam said...

You are so optimistic, it makes me giddy! And, you know you want some socks! Maybe, I'll knit you some when I learn how! hehe! Anyway, don't be sad, just pray that the man and his fam cross over to the light side! And don't forget, when we start our coop farm, you guys can move onto the property next to us and help raise some food! Mmmmwwwaaahahahahahaha!