Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Woohoo!!!

I didn't take unisom last night because my stomach was feeling okay. I was scared that I might get sick during the night or this morning. But, to my surprise, I only felt a little funky when i got up last night to go the bathroom and then this morning I felt only a little funky while eating breakfast. I feel okay now- and I did it without unisome!! Yay! I hate taking drugs when I'm pregnant, but unisom is so wonderful- it makes my stomach feel normal and helps me sleep like a log. But, I'd much rather not take it. It always worries me it's going to do something to my child. So, if I can get off of it even for only a little while- it's worth it. It also makes me really grumpy and irritable- so this morning I woke up and felt happy and energized! Yeah- that's a new one lately :) I am now 16 weeks and I just look really chubby- not really pregnant. Things have gone okay so far. After the initial scare of gushing blood- I think things are going to be okay. I still have to be careful about what I eat. If I eat sweets I know I'm going to feel funky, but I do it anyway sometimes :) My pelvis has been holding out fairly well. I worked out yesterday and I was in a good amount of pain, but this morning I'm doing better. I was really scared that it would just fall completely apart this time, but hooray- it hasn't completely fallen apart:) Thanks to my wonderful chiropractor back in Utah and my little brother who is one of the best massage therapists ever. (If anybody lives in the Provo/Orem area look him up -he needs clients. Page Wagley. Okay- don't have much else to report and I'm sorry there's no pictures. Maybe eventually when my husband has time to do something besides sit at his computer we'll actually get family pictures taken. OH I'm going to try and find our last year's holiday picture and post it. It was Jeebs' idea and I thought it was pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Yeah, I wanna see you get your pregnant self in that same pose for this year! hehehe. I'm glad you are feeling good. Its so nice to just have a "normal" day. Maybe this is the start of you feeling absolutely great for the rest of your pregnancy! Woohoo!