Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's May! It's May!

It is officially my birthday month... and Ezra's and Daddy's. So, to start off this momentous occasion I've decided to share a little unknown (or lesser known) tidbit about all of us each and every day of May. AHHHH May.Daddy:
My daddy hates camping, he just does it because my mom loves it. I think this is why I didn't get my bum torn up too much with all the complaining I did. My daddy was right there with me, he just knew how to suffer in silence.
Ezra:
I was nursing Ezra last night and he started humming and doing a funny head bop dance thing while he was attached. It may sound gross or weird to some, but to him it was just dinner and dancing :)

Me:
I once did this to my hair. I thought it was cool for a few days and then I realized I just couldn't go in for a temple recommend interview like this- so I changed it after a couple of months.

I was trying to make a face that my little brother could put on the cover of his band's album. Apparently I didn't make the cut. Dag.

No comments: