Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 79th...

It feels like it.

My daddy and I watch food network way too much. We make everybody sick and drive everybody crazy. My sister used to love to watch it too. We're all a bunch of foodies- it drives my momma crazy! Whenever I make something new and it turns out delicious, I have to call daddy and tell him about it. If it's sweet he'll say it needs ice cream, if it's savory he'll say it needs peppers.

Ezra is going to be a rock climber (Shelly do you remember this :) I know everybody says that about their babies (why do they love to climb?) He is so dangerous. He isn't happy unless he's flopping around on the couch, climbing on the arms, reaching for the light switch or making a big mess. I love to watch his little baby feet push up to the tip top tippy toes trying to get himself up onto something- I love baby feet.

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Yes, I am still watching Lerloo reach new heights! She likes to climb up on the dining table and hang out there. Her favorite place so far is the bathroom sink, though. We are weaning her from that;p