Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14th

When daddy was growing up he would go to the movies by himself. He loved scary movies- and to this day, any time an old "scary" movie is on daddy says, "I paid good money to see that." Anyway, by the time the movie was over it was usually dark outside. He would start out calmly walking home, but by the time he got to his street he was in a full sprint! He comes by it honestly. If there were any "noises" to be checked out at night, my grandpa Wagley would make my grandma check them out.

Ezra has a 3rd tooth that finally poked through on top. He has a total of 5 teeth!

I love the smell of scotch tape. I hate the smell of school. I took Taylor up to register her for the crack-head school that is Oaks Rd and as soon as the school cafeteria smell hit me I immediately got those nervous knots in my stomach. During my 6th grade school year I missed so much school they wanted to hold me back a grade. I had something like 21 absences. They sent a letter to my mom and made a big deal out of my absences, but then they realized I was the only one in my 6th grade class on the honor roll and receiving the Presidential Academic Fitness Award- among a few other ones.

1 comment:

Page said...

Whoa... i hate the smell school too man; those nasty erasers that crumble to easily made me wanna hurl my second chocolate milk i could sometimes buy when momma would give me extra money. Union Grove cafeteria man, wow. Wow wow wow...