Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2nd


My daddy:

For most of my childhood my daddy worked 2 jobs so my mom could stay home with us. It was so important to my mom and to him that we have her home so we could be home. We loved being home!

Ezra:

Ezra was the most easily startled baby. When he was in my belly my hips would pop and snap all the time. When I would lay still for a while and then pop my pelvis- I could feel him jump. I loved it.


Me:

I have clogged toilets from east Texas to the mountains of Colorado. I say again though- I can't be held too responsible if you're going to put low-flow toilets in public restrooms. My name is Vanessa Nicolaysen and I hate low-flow toilets.

Okay coming up with things to tell about myself has proved more difficult than I thought. We'll see how far into May I get.

1 comment:

Page said...

Low-flow toilet + fast food diet = no-flow toilet