Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15th- why am I still doing this?

It's late so this post has to be fast cuz I have to get up early for church :)

Daddy- I really can't do his stories justice, so for tonight I'll leave you with this little tidbit about my dad. He LOVED our dog Jackie. She was supposed to be everybody's dog, but her heart belonged to daddy. It might be because he snuggled with her every night before bed and whispered sweet nothings into her ear- just sayin'. Momma was jealous. Every dog loves daddy- except for the one he shot and threw into a ditch in the woods- after it bit me.

Ezra turned 1 today. Taylor came in and sang Happy Birthday to him this morning. We had to go to Greenville for Taylor's belt test so we are officially celebrating tomorrow. Tres leche cake is in the fridge waiting for him.
I wore fake glasses in college because I thought it was stylish. Oh and I love caffeine free Dr. Pepper. I haven't had one in a long time. Why oh why did I drink so many back then- I am surely paying for it now.

ps look at those mountains...I actually miss those mountains.

1 comment:

More Hills on the horizon said...

You look the exact same in college, darling and so Cute. Miss you all so much and hope all is well in New Bern. I can't wait to come home. I am on limited bed rest and am getting monitored every week. Little baby Crew now has a kidney and heart problem. Poor little man. I just pray he will get stronger before he arrives. I cant believe Ezra is one. Time goes by so fast. take care xo