Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28th...wow I get to stop this in 3 days!

My daddy can work anybody into the ground...anybody. He says, "when you work from can 'til can't, then you can talk to me." If you're tired, sore or overworked don't go to daddy for sympathy.

Ezra had a meltdown on the way home from Sonic. I took the kids for a little drive and an impromptu trip to get slushes. They are half price between 2 and 4 and it just happened to be 2:07 when I pulled in- score. Got the slushes and then started home. I told Cagey to let Ezra have a little of his. Mistake. He was letting the blue coconut dribble down his chin and I didn't want his shirt to get completely ruined so I told Cagey to stop giving him some and wait until we got home. Ezra started fussing and fussing and fussing so I told Cagey to give him one more little sip. Ezra clamped on to Cagey's cup and pulled it as far away from Cagey as he could get it. Cagey was freaking out because Ezra wouldn't let go of his cup and Ezra was freaking out because he wanted that slush all to himself. I kept glancing back- all I could see was the cup being smooshed beyond styrofoam capabilities. I just kept praying it wouldn't bust all over the car. Ezra screamed like he'd been shot after Cagey finally got his drink back. I said a prayer of thanksgiving when we got home with only one tiny blue drop on Ezra's leg- which actually stained his skin. Never again.

I love to dance. I took a lot of ballet in college. I took a couple of semesters of jazz, one semester of tap, and a couple of clogging. I love it! I never had the confidence to really be a dancer or categorize myself as a dancer because of my weight. The weight, the weight! So, I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance and I get a little depressed every year. I need dance in my life. I have dreams that I'm a ballet dancer- dancing on stage and I can pirouette forever en pointe.

1 comment:

Page said...

Daddy cant work like he used to. Its sad.