Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20th... wow only 11 days of May left

My dad had to take a dose of pepto bismol every morning before school. He has a very easily upset stomach- I inherited that from him...yay for me. My mom always says if she had a nickel for every time my daddy would say, "My stomach feels squirrelly," she'd be a very rich woman.

Ezra loves riding in the little car/stroller. I push him down the driveway and Jeebs catches him at the bottom. Jeebs turns him around and hurtles him back up to the top. His mouth hangs wide open and his hair flies up all around his head as he screams with delight. It is the cutest thing ever.

When I was 2 I had to have caps put on my teeth. All of my teeth. I had a silver smile- and always had to answer the "what's wrong with your teeth?" question. If I had only been born now people would say "wow, you have an awesome grill!" When my mom tried to brush my baby teeth they would just crumble in my mouth. Great huh? So- the only surgery I've ever had - I had to be put completely under- was for my dang teeth. I hate having bad teeth. In 3rd grade I broke my two front lower permanent teeth. My dentist still says every time my name is mentioned at my mom's appointments- "That little girl caused a lot of gray hair in my head," not to mention a lot of money in his pockets.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

He was dreading school so much that his stomach would hurt. His mom was in such a hurry to get to work (another reason mothers with young children don't need to be working unless it's VERY necessary) she would just make him swig down some Pepto. Poor daddy!