Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11th


Do you know who this is? probably not. I had to hear the theme song to his dadgum fishing show every Saturday. This is Bill Dance-my daddy loved Bill Dance... and his sunglasses. The sunglasses were a staple in daddy's wardrobe. Supposedly they made it easier to see down through the murky lake water whilst fishing. I never saw anything whilst fishing- except the m&m bag. yum. And...we're back!
Ezra- his first modeling gig! He even got a free adjustment- a value of $25.

I'm watching the Biggest Loser right now so all I can think about is the first time in my life I decided to lose weight. My freshman year of high school I had a crush on a little nerdy kid in my class- who will remain nameless :) I remember one day in the band hall watching him flirt with one of my skinny friends- he picked her up and stuffed her in a trash can. I was heartbroken. For one, he liked her and two, I knew he could never pick my big butt up and stuff it in a trash can. Thus started my downward spiral into the emotionally unstable relationship I have with the scale. I lost 15 pounds that summer.

1 comment:

Page said...

I was wondering when we would get around to the sunglasses and the one fishing trip that became legend when yall turned it into a stupid show.

nerdy kid, crush, heartbroken, downward spiral, unstable....sounds like the plot keywords on IMDB for Carrie. THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU, THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU.