Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16th

My daddy's dream would be to open a BBQ joint. If there is a large party needing bbq- my daddy is the man. He enjoys all the cooking- staying up watching the meat. He'll get up in the middle of the night to check on his dang meat. Whenever he cooks for a party there is always more food than everybody can eat.

Ezra really enjoyed his first sugar today! Isn't this the cutest picture? Jeebs caught it perfectly!Me: I'm addicted to planning parties.
I even made Jeebs stop on the side of the road on the way home from Greenville so I could pick these gorgeous wildflowers because they went with my color scheme :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

That looks like it was so fun. Happy Birthday Ezra!! Can you help me plan Eva's party? I am so party-planning handicapped!

The Nicolaysens said...

I can't believe he's already one! Happy Birthday Ezra!

DyessFam said...

wow! those are wild flowers?! I want some!!! And you can come and plan my parties for me. I end up going way overboard and not having enough time to get everything I planned done..... I love your decorations.:) Really, you know you wanna come help me.....

DyessFam said...

oh, yeah, so happy birthday, Ezra! I like to keep a consistent lateness to wishing people happy birthday.;p