Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4th

Daddy:

My daddy is so funny- he's not easily phased by anything...anything- except- a fast food drive-thru. He hates them. But, in Santa Rosa, New Mexico, after driving all day- he stopped and went through the Mcdonald's drive-thru. For what? a dadgum green chile cheeseburger, the man loves him a green chili cheeseburger.

Ezra:

Ezra took his first few steps today. He has been standing on his own for a few weeks, but today he actually stepped along and made the effort to move while standing! He did it a few times until we called Jeebs in and tried to make him do it. I can't believe he's walking :(

Me:

I worked at a book, video, and music store in high school and for a little time after. After braving the cash register and putting up with the public for over a year I finally got to work as a stocker. That meant I was in the back if I wasn't out on the floor stocking :) It got boring sometimes so we would go out the back door and take in a little fresh air. The back of the store overlooked a golf course. One of my co-workers and I decided we needed to make the golfers lives a little less luxurious and we started throwing rocks on to the golf course. I know, I know- stupid. I think he actually hit someone accidentally- that was when we ran inside. No one was hurt in the making of this story:)

1 comment:

Page said...

I know one time he actually traded places with momma so he didn't have to go through the drive-thru. That's rough in the streets.