Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13th

My daddy can't eat anything without a handful of jalapenos. Everything my mom would make was always said to be "better with jalapenos".

Ezra is having a "Uno Ole!" birthday. I am having fun making the decorations. All of his family will be invited...so all 5 of us. It will be a great party complete with a tres leche cake. Can you guess what one of the kinds of milk will be? just kidding.

One of my favorite things to eat- back when I ate store-bought cookies- was pecan sandies with mustard. Yum- try it and lemme know what you think. This post is short and a little lame because Thursday is the TV night of the week. Later.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Daddy even blankets his slices of roast in sliced jalapenos. Whatever floats your boat! Everything gets the pepper treatment. I made some really good mac and cheese the other day. Daddy "improved it" by covering his serving with peppers. Yum?