Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7th (happy birthday to me)

On road trips when we were little (or even just short car rides) my daddy would get really annoyed at our behavior. We would get louder and louder and voice the common complaints "Glen's breathing my air! Yang's looking at me! Nessa's touching me! Page is making annoying sounds with his lips!" and on and on. The louder we got the quieter my dad would get. When he was getting really annoyed he would do this funny little whistle. He would whistle this little tune over and over. Once the whistling stopped- we knew or at least I knew it was gonna be bad. Heaven forbid we rattle a sack!

Ezra eats seaweed. I know, I know...call CPS. But- he is so excited to eat those black little flakes of grossness- jam packed with nutrients. Fish poo and sea yuck grossness. If you want to know the benefits of nori click here.

I smell my fingernails. There it is- it's out there for all 7 of you faithful nickel blog readers. It's one of those weird things I do, I don't know why I do it. I just do it. What are your weird habits? I expect 7 comments! Ok, that's being a little too optimistic, 3?

3 comments:

The Nicolaysens said...

Yes and Happy Birthday to you! I hope you got to something fun or a little out of the ordinary then just your typical day :)

Susan said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Sorry the wishes are a bit late. Happy Mothers day too. I was thinking of you all day. My wierd habit--I pull my hair out. One strand at a time, looking for the white ones.

DyessFam said...

Okay, I already said super lat happy birthday on FB, so I'm gonna respond to your weird little quirks request. I'll not share because you already know them and I'm totally not telling on myself right now!;p