Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17th

Daddy sounds like an airplane when he sleeps. I remember sleeping in between my parents one night because I was sick to my stomach. I was dreaming that I had a big spider on my chest growling at me- when I woke up the spider was still growling...it was daddy snoring.

Ezra loves strawberries. I'm just wondering how long it'll be before he hates them. (Can we say Cagey!?!)

I am one of the worst fishermens alive. When we went fishing with daddy I would lose lure after lure- not in fish- in stumps, trees, banks whatever wasn't a fish. I think one fishing trip I lost 3 of my dad's lures. When we went to Boone this last year for a week- I was determined to find somewhere for the kids to fish. We found a trout pond and got all our gear. Jeebs says to me, "you cast out for Cagey- you've done this more times than me." First cast- landed straight in a tree. Jeebs had to cut the line and go back up to get another hook and weight. Yeah, I really shouldn't fish. Since I've pretty much given up m&m's the sport holds no appeal anymore.

1 comment:

wagdog said...

You should clarify that not all of your siblings are terrible fishermen. I caught over a hundred white bass yesterday so suck on that!