Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31st...yay! I did it!

I don't know how to wrap up our birthday month appropriately because how do you top the lake bathroom story? If you didn't read it you can click here and believe me it's worth it. So I'll just say I'm so glad that my dad is my dad. He worked and works hard so we could have nice things and a nice life- he took us fishing, skiing and every year we got to go to the Eastman BBQ and have Bodacious BBQ (the best dang bbq in the world). Whenever daddy went somewhere with us we always knew we were going to have fun- and it was highly likely that we'd get a soda pop.

Ezra is so dang loud. He screams for the fun of it. He screamed little short happy screams all through sacrament meeting yesterday. Boys are so loud, but I love them.

I can't decide on a story for myself tonight so Jeebs suggested I make a public apology to all the people I have wronged...seriously wronged. So- sorry to Scott who worked at Taco Bell with me. That was me that clogged the toilet and you had to plunge it because you were working front, but I was too embarrassed to tell you it was me so I lied and said it was the other lady. Sorry it was the most disgusting experience of your life and your face turned green.

Sorry to Annette, my a/c nazi roommate- I was just hot really hot- and Jeebs knew how to make you think your computer was messed up when it really wasn't and so we did. Sorry you had to have every computer science major nerd you knew work on it to try and fix it. I hope you didn't have to spend any money to fix it because it wasn't really broken and I would spend a lot more time in purgatory for that.

Sorry to Shelly for tipping you over in your desk in Government and Economics. Sorry you flipped completely backwards (desk and all) and smacked your head on the floor. Sorry you were dazed for the rest of the day. And, I'm really sorry that I thought it was so freaking hilarious.

Lastly, sorry to everyone who endured all my gross bodily function stories. Hope you enjoyed May!

2 comments:

DyessFam said...

First of all, I cracked my head on the desk behind me as I toppled backward and THEN hit the floor. :) Also, I like telling about that story and about how it all started in the first place - how we used to punch each other in the arms and see if we could get the other's desk to rock sideways, especially if one of us was in a super grouchy mood. Good times! Well, if you are apologizing for that, then I should apologize for possibly breaking your nose with the oar when we were in the ducky white water rafting in Utah. I still think it was funny, though. :D Bodacious forever!!!!

Page said...

Cant believe its finally over. Makes me kinda sad.