Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21

My daddy was always the one that had to help us with our math homework because my mom hates math. I remember him helping me sometimes and I wouldn't have any idea what he was talking about. He would explain it and explain it and I was just happy to have my daddy all to myself. I remember the funny faces he'd pull as he tried to explain regrouping for the tenth time. I pull the same faces now with Taylor.

Many times a day all through the day I sit in this same spot on the couch so I can look at all my blogs and check all my websites. As soon as I sit in this spot Ezra immediately crawls over and starts tugging on my shirt because I am "in the position". This is his nursing spot and he knows it.

I know everybody is going to think I'm crazy (all 7 of you) but one night I saw something really weird. I was probably around 11 or 12 (maybe 14 because I don't remember if Yang was still home or at college) when this happened. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night. At the top corner of my window was a bright light. The light was about the size of a large flashlight, like those big ones with the handles. The corner of my window was probably 6 feet high. I saw the light completely on and bright and then it started to shrink. It didn't just click off like a flashlight- it lost circumference size and then was gone. I have no idea what it could have been. We live in the boonies. Another incident related to this one- but several years later. My little brother had let his dog outside at night and suddenly saw a light coming out of the sky shining right down to the grass. The dog perked up and looked straight at the light and then it suddenly disappeared. We have always said there is something weird going on in East Mountain, Texas. Page could clarify that story in the comments if you're interested in hearing more about our alien experiences :)

2 comments:

Page said...

Yang was cutting my hair and for some reason she usually clipped it at night. Shorty was sitting beside me and i was scratching his ears. I remember seeing a circle of pale light, about the circumference of a paint can maybe a little smaller, about twenty feet in front of the back patio. It was there for less than half of a second and then sped off to my left and disappeared. I thought maybe i imagined it but i saw in my peripheral vision Shorty had followed the light with his eyes as well. Some days before that night we had heard a strange clicking noise coming from the woods around the yard. It seemed to move all around coming from every direction.
The truth is out there...

alexandriasmomma said...

Trust no one.